Help Us Find a Cure for PFS
If you or a loved one is suffering from post-finasteride syndrome, please donate to the Post-Finasteride Syndrome Foundation.
Your financial contribution will be put toward current and future research initiatives that aim to identify and investigate underlying biologic mechanisms of the condition and, hopefully, develop effective treatments or cures.
Over 97% of all donations go directly to funding medical research on the Post-Finasteride Syndrome. All Foundation Board Members and Staff are strictly volunteer and are not paid for their services. Rest assured that your contributions are being used wisely.
|* Please ensure you have cookies enabled in your web browser.|
- All donations are securely processed via PayPal
- You can donate as little or as much as you like
- There is no limit on the number of donations you can make, or how often you can donate
NOTE: For donations over $10,000.00, please send a check (made payable) to:
Post-Finasteride Syndrome Foundation
27 World’s Fair Drive
Somerset, NJ 08873
- Help fund scientific research that aims to identify the underlying biologic mechanisms of PFS, and develop effective treatments
- Give hope to thousands of PFS victims worldwide that their voices are being heard and that their condition will be researched
Are Donations Tax Deductible?
On February 21, 2013, the PFS Foundation was granted 501(c)(3) non-profit status by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). The retroactive effective date is July 15, 2012.
As per IRS rules, all donations made to the PFS foundation on or after July 15, 2012, are tax-deductible in the United States. Donations made from outside the U.S. may also be tax-deductible, depending on local tax codes.
Thanks for your support.
We would like to thank you in advance for your support. Without your financial contributions, no research initiatives would be possible.